CCI Primers are tested and improved on a regular basis. As a result, CCI primers are more sensitive, easier to seat, and more compatible than ever with progressive and automated loading equipment. For the cleanest burn possible, they use modern non-corrosive and non-mercuric initiator mixes.
These are the “bread-and-butter” of reloading, the most commonly called-for primers in reloading recipes. CCI standard primers are remarkably clean-burning, leaving primer pockets cleaner and extending the time between pocket cleaning. That’s a huge benefit for progressive reloaders. They are more sensitive and easier to seat than older CCI primers and are engineered for smooth feeding in automated equipment.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Clean-burning initiator compound
- Larger “sweet spot” for guns that produce
- off-center strikes
- Easier to seat than ever before
- Improved sensitivity for “critical-need” loading
- Ultra-premium primers. Non-mercuric, non-corrosive. Clean, reliable ignition
|Condition||New in Box|
|Manufacturer Part Number||13|
There are no reviews yet.